Clinical Project Manager (CPM) bei Cardior Pharmaceuticals GmbH
Cardior Pharmaceuticals GmbH, a successful aspiring biopharmaceutical development company and spin-off of the Hannover Medical School is focused on the development and clinical validation of novel noncoding RNA (ncRNA) therapeutics and diagnostics for patients with myocardial infarction and heart failure. For supporting our upcoming clinical phase program and, to successfully move our projects forward to clinical phase I and II, we offer the opportunity to become part of our team as an experienced
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, preparation and coordination of clinical development studies (Phase I and II) in alignment
- with the CMO.
- Management, communication, and oversight of clinical CROs and other relevant development
- partners on a national and international level.
- Support preparation and maintenance of clinical study documents.
- Budget and time-line planning and support controlling.
- Support and interaction with Quality Assurance and handling of SOP documents in clinical trials.
- Contribution to innovative research projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Completed PhD in-life sciences, medicine or pharmacy.
- At least 2 years of experience in clinical project management for phase I and/or II studies
- Good knowledge of applicable guidelines, guidances, regulatory framework for clinical development,
- as well as basic understanding of relevant Pharmacovigilance activities.
- Excellent self-organization skills and team driven spirit.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (both written and spoken).
- Goal orientation and ability to comprehend, structure and oversee and complex clinical development
- Professional knowledge of common software packages (MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well
- as clinical development tools and databases.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Track record of successfully performed clinical trials, preferably in early phases for cardiac indications.
- Experience in Risk based QM in clinical trials.
- Excellent working conditions in a modern Biotech-lab
- Versatile duties and responsibilities
- Working in a highly motivated and experienced team
- Salary above average pay scale
- Long-term prospective in a dynamic, aspiring company
Please send your electronic application via e-mail to email@example.com. Your information and documents will be treated strictly confidential. The purpose of this document is to describe the representative responsibilities and general level of complexity and it is not a substitute for the specific job description of the individual position. Cardior does not accept unsolicited resumes and inquiries from 3rd party recruitment agencies.
Cardior Pharmaceuticals GmbH/ Feodor-Lynen-Str. 15/ 30625 Hannover/ Germany